Mechanical Clutch Holders
KOHKEN Mechanical Clutch Holders
■ Six-step lever adjustment with one-touch function!
（Basic and Racing models have a 20-step function dial.）
■ Three lever ratios are available for each model!
■ Japanese products precisely machined with hard anodized!
■ Compatible with KOHKEN aero levers!
（Compatible models: Avanza for Corsa Corta, Basic and Racing for RCS）
Use this ratio if you need the lightest clutch operation! While the clutch operation becomes lighter, the lever travel decreases. Therefore, the amount of half-clutch driving increases resulting in slow clutch disengagement. It can not be used for liter-class KAWASAKI motorcycles, such as ZX-10, Ninja 1000, and Z1000, which has a long lever travel.
It can not be used for liter-class KAWASAKI motorcycles, such as ZX-10, Ninja 1000, and Z1000, which has a long lever travel.
Use this ratio if you need balanced light operation and disengagement of the clutch at a high level! The clutch operation is not as light as that of “L-24 mm” but lighter than that of the original part. The clutch disengagement is also relatively quick.
Use this ratio if you need quick clutch disengagement rather than light clutch operation! The clutch operation and clutch disengagement are as light and quick respectively as those of the original part.
- Handlebar diameter: φ22.2 (not applicable to inch bars)
- Lever ratios: 24 mm/29 mm/34 mm
(Distance between the lever pivot center and cable barrel end center)
- Cable barrel end diameter: φ8 (If a plastic cover is attached to the barrel end, it may need to be removed.)
- Outer end diameter: φ9/φ8 (a cable spacer is used)
*At least 38 mm is required between the outer cable end and the cable barrel end center (at least 40 mm is required if a cable spacer is used).
- Lever adjustment: 6-step with one-touch function (Avanza) / 20-step function dial (Basic and Racing)
- Clutch switch: Roller-type micro switch (standard feature)
- Material: Billet Aluminum Alloy (body)
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized (body)
- Weight (excluding lever): Approx. 210 g (Avanza), approx. 193 g (Basic and Racing)
- KOHKEN miller clamp for Avanza M10 P1.25 right-hand thread [KOK-2076]
- KOHKEN miller clamp for Racing M10 P1.25 right-hand thread [KOK-20354]
- Brembo miller clamp for Basic M10 P1.25 right-hand thread [110.A263.90]
- Brembo miller clamp for Basic M10 P1.25 left-hand thread ［110.A263.91］
- Brembo miller clamp for Basic M8 P1.25 right-hand thread ［110.A263.80］
- Brembo miller clamp for Basi M8 P1.25 left-hand thread ［110.A263.81］
- Replacement switch for all models [KOK-20351]
- Holder pivot bolt for AVANZA with titanium coated [KOK-20841TI]
- Holder pivot bolt for AVANZA with black X-coated [KOK-20841BK]
- Holder pivot bolt for Basic and Racing with titanium coated [KOK-20353TI]
- Holder pivot bolt for Basic and Racing with black X-coated [KOK-20353BK]
- ※This product is exclusively for cable clutch vehicles. When it is used instead of the original part, the lever ratio will change and light clutch operation is expected. The degree of mitigation varies depending on the vehicle and mitigation is not guaranteed for all vehicles. In addition, because the lever ratio changes, the cable stroke decreases relative to the lever stroke. Depending on the vehicle or lever position, the clutch may not be completely disengaged.
- ※This product is a general purpose product. Depending on the vehicle, mounting of the product may not be possible due to interference or the like. Please note the above before purchase.